charm - [charm] ELIMINATE SPAM FOR GOOD!! qk kjlbjds osroyeycr

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] ELIMINATE SPAM FOR GOOD!! qk kjlbjds osroyeycr

  • From: "" <0a2d.m.mccormick AT email.com>
  • Subject: [charm] ELIMINATE SPAM FOR GOOD!! qk kjlbjds osroyeycr
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 03 22:51:14 GMT

Hello,
This program worked for me. If you hate Spam like I do, you owe it to
yourself to
try this program, and forward this email to all of your friends which also
hate Spam or as many people possible.
Together lets help clear the Internet of Spam!

STOP SPAM IN ITS TRACKS!

Do you get junk, scams and worse in your inbox
every day?

Are you sick of spending valuable time
removing the trash?

Is your child receiving inappropriate
adult material?

If so you should know that no other solution works
better then our software to return control of your
email back where it belongs!

Imagine being able to read your important eMail
without looking through all that spam...

Click below to vist our website:
http://www.pharycon.com/spam.html

helm

ia bemllwcuhm
ac pvyqodc krozdqcswy

  • [charm] ELIMINATE SPAM FOR GOOD!! qk kjlbjds osroyeycr, , 04/30/2003