charm - [charm] Boost your penis size by 2 to 4 inches in weeks charm@cs.uiuc.edu twkj

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Boost your penis size by 2 to 4 inches in weeks charm AT cs.uiuc.edu twkj

  • From: Pamela <mdvncolleen AT artlover.com>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Boost your penis size by 2 to 4 inches in weeks charm AT cs.uiuc.edu twkj
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 11:51:36 -0700

Dear charm,

How to Increase Your Penis
Size 3+ Inches In Weeks And
Stop Premature Ejaculation

FREE Bottle Offer 100% Guaranteed to work.

Take Advantage of Our FREE Bottle Offer
As Seen On TV !!!

Click on the link below to learn more.

http://www.dhgone.com/spk/

LETS LOOK AT SOME FACTS:

1. Most men who have troubles or difficulty with
sexual performance, specifically loss of
erection firmness, won't speak openly to their
wives..girlfiends..etc..let alone their
primary care doctor.

2. 90% of men are unhappy with their penis
size & ability.

3. Most men are interested in enlarging their penis.

4. Most men currently believe the only way to
"really" develop a larger penis is through surgery.

Click on the link below to learn more.

http://www.dhgone.com/spk/

New Medical Break-Through:

Our Male Enlargement Pill is the most effective on the
market today with over 100,000 satisfied customers
worldwide. Our product is doctor recommended and
made from 100% natural ingredients.

One Penis Enlargement pill a day is all you need to:

- Increase the length of your penis by 2 to 5 full inches
- Make your penis thicker, longer and harder
- Stop you from making an embarassing doctor visit
- Boost your confidence level & self-esteem
- Stop Premature Ejaculation

Click on the link below to learn more.

http://www.dhgone.com/spk/

SATISFIED CUSTOMERS WORLDWIDE:

"I've been using your product for 2 months now. I've
increased my length from 4" to nearly 7" . Your product has
helped me give a little extra to the love of my life."
Mike Berg, USA

"I was amazed at how effective it was at enlarging my penis
size and stopping my premature ejaculation problem in just
three weeks!
Joe Wallace, UK

"I'm too shy to tell the world, but I don't mind telling
you that I went from 3" to 6". I'm trying for even more."
Carl Smith, Canada

Click on the link below to learn more.

http://www.dhgone.com/spk/

100% Money Back Guarantee:

We Guarantee our doctor approved pills to enlarge, harden
and stop premature ejaculation or your money back

Click on the link below to Increase Your Penis Size:

http://www.dhgone.com/spk/

Online Instructions: If you do not wish to receive further emails or have
received the email in error. http://www.dhgone.com/o/ This e-mail is sent in
compliance with the Privacy Protection Act. section 50 marked as
'Advertisement'
with valid 'link' instruction.

jepidhjbbyukhfoxskhlndv

  • [charm] Boost your penis size by 2 to 4 inches in weeks charm AT cs.uiuc.edu twkj, Pamela, 05/03/2003