charm - [charm] Porting Charm++

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Porting Charm++

  • From: "Karan Maroo" <karanmaroo AT gmail.com>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Porting Charm++
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:02:19 -0000

I am trying to port Charm to the Windows cluster environment. I'm trying to
build it using the SUA and the Visual C++ compiler. The build files are
available just for net-win64 and net-cygwin. We used the two options but
faced problems with them wrt to the paths mentioned. Can you please throw
some light on what paths should be changed? Or any other steps we might have
to take regarding porting the application. We are able to compile a sample
program using the cc script which accesses the Visual C++ compiler.

Thank you in anticipation.

Regards,
Karan Maroo

  • [charm] Porting Charm++, Karan Maroo, 06/30/2008