charm - Re: [charm] Is AMPI support MPI_Waitall?

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Is AMPI support MPI_Waitall?

  • From: 张凯 <zhangk1985 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Is AMPI support MPI_Waitall?
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:11:13 +0800

I am using charm-6.1.3. Can that patch fix the problem on charm-6.1.3?

When I patch it to ampi.C by using command "patch
src/libs/ck-libs/ampi/ampi.C AMPI_Cart_shift.patch", it reports :

*patching file src/libs/ck-libs/ampi/ampi.C
Hunk #1 succeeded at 5158 (offset -185 lines).
Hunk #2 FAILED at 5198.
src/libs/ck-libs/ampi/ampi.C.rej*

AfterI tried to read the patch file and fix it by myself, i found that there
maybe a lot difference between the released version and development version
of charm source code.

Could you help me build an patch for charm-6.1.3? Or tell me where can i
find stable developemnt version which I can patch it by myself?

Zhang Kai

2010/1/29 Phil Miller
<mille121 AT illinois.edu>