charm - [charm] Offload API Source Code / Documentation

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Offload API Source Code / Documentation

  • From: Malek Musleh <malek.musleh AT gmail.com>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Offload API Source Code / Documentation
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 23:10:11 -0000

Hello,

My name is Malek Musleh and I am a graduate student at Purdue
University. I am investigating the development of building parallel
programs on the CELL BE architecture, and came across the Charm++ and
Offload API that has developed.

I noticed that the source code for charm is freely available, and that
there is mention of the Offload API being included in the nightly
build. However, I am unable to locate the source code for the Offload
API. Is it not being freely distributed, or am I not looking in the
correct location.

Thanks.

Malek

  • [charm] Offload API Source Code / Documentation, Malek Musleh, 02/20/2010