charm - [charm] Charm++ and TAU

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Charm++ and TAU

  • From: Haowei Huang <huangh AT in.tum.de>
  • To: Phil Miller <unmobile AT gmail.com>, charm AT cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Charm++ and TAU
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 15:52:35 +0200

      You just mentioned a trace-based tool called Projections in the charm++ manual. How can we use TAU to profile Charm++ applications on Cray? I used pgi MPI as MPI configuration to build TAU on Cray. Should we add configuration related to charm++ library when we build TAU on Cray machine? Thank you so much.

--
Haowei Huang
Ph.D. student