charm - Re: [charm] Charm++ & Qt

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Charm++ & Qt

  • From: Isaac Dooley <isaac AT isaacdooley.com>
  • To: "Sanchez, Denis" <dsanchez AT ceit.es>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Charm++ & Qt
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:05:59 -0500

As far as I know, noone has tried putting a Qt interface on a charm++ program. I am not familiar with Qt, but it seems that it ought to be possible. Maybe someone else will reply to this email who has tried something similar.

Have you tried running in a debugger to find where this floating point exception is happening?

Isaac