charm - Re: [charm] Charm && Qt4 && Ccs

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Charm && Qt4 && Ccs

  • From: Isaac Dooley <isaac AT isaacdooley.com>
  • To: "Sanchez, Denis" <dsanchez AT ceit.es>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Charm && Qt4 && Ccs
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 12:32:39 -0500

Out of curiousity, what types of data or commands do you plan on sending through your Ccs connection?

Isaac Dooley

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Sanchez, Denis <dsanchez AT ceit.es> wrote:
Hello, to everyone,

At the I got everything working properly. I have my Qt4 program running in a process and in "another process" the Charm++ application. I can communicate between them perfectly through Ccs.

My other experience with AMPI has also been very successful. Thank you for everything, and I have to say that CEIT, well me jeje, will used Charm++ for future projects.

Thank you for the platform and thank you also for answering my questions.

Best wishes,

Denis