charm - Re: [charm] Charm && Qt4 && Ccs

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Charm && Qt4 && Ccs

  • From: "Sanchez, Denis" <dsanchez AT ceit.es>
  • To: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Charm && Qt4 && Ccs
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 09:09:47 +0200
  • Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: es-ES, en-US

Hello Phil and Charm++ community,

I work in CEIT(http://www.ceit.es), a bit of publicity jeje, and we have
started now with all HPC related research, application or so forth. GPU
programing has been used for many years, but HPC or Cluster computing not so
much. So, I am the only HPC guy and I am in charged of it. The main idea, or
the main purpose for the cluster is to use it for Medical simulations or
medical software.

So now that is being partially decided to use Charm++ instead of OpenMPI or
such libraries, we will start developing some projects we had in mind.

Thanks for the "invitation" for the workshop,

Best wishes,

Denis