charm - [charm] new network layer based on XMPP

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] new network layer based on XMPP

  • From: Mikołaj Maćkowiak <mikolaj.mackowiak AT man.poznan.pl>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] new network layer based on XMPP
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 10:57:32 +0200

Hello,

some time ago we started to develop a MPI-like library based on Jabber
protocol (XMPP). The charm++ project is very similar to the goal that we
want to achieve. We have a message passing library and monitoring tool
written in C. We want to combine our network layer with charm++. As far
as I read the code, I need to implement a new machine.c file. Is that
will be all? I'm new to charm++ and I will appreciate any help.

regards
--
Mikolaj Mackowiak

Applications Department
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
affiliated to the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Polish Academy of
Sciences

http://www.psnc.pl