charm - Re: [charm] Execution flow of charm++ code

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Execution flow of charm++ code

  • From: "Kale, Laxmikant V" <kale AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Yogesh Sonawane <sonawane.yogesh19 AT gmail.com>, "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Execution flow of charm++ code
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 12:38:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Yogesh,

You have to either use a message type or write a PUP method for your SendArray class. The system has to know how to pack the data.

I don't know if that’s the only problem with your code, but that’s one observation based on a quick look. Also, you didn’t say what the problem was when you compile or execute this code.

--
Laxmikant (Sanjay) Kale         http://charm.cs.uiuc.edu
Professor, Computer Science     kale AT illinois.edu