charm - [charm] Execution flow of charm++ code

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Execution flow of charm++ code

  • From: Yogesh Sonawane <sonawane.yogesh19 AT gmail.com>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Execution flow of charm++ code
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 06:23:49 -0000

hello,
     I just started learning charm++ and have done some small sample codes. Now i am doing a code regarding MD just to calculate a energy of water system. whatever i have done up till now, i have attached it with the mail with the  "input files water.psf and water.pdb".  Actually i am not getting the flow in which the program is executing.
    I have created a array of 4 chares. i want to distribute those 4 chares ont 4 processors one on each so that they will work parallel on their respective processors. i didnt use message object. I have just tried to transfer normal object during communication. so please help me for it.
    I am not getting, whether my concept about execution is wrong or my logic is wrong.
    Please look at this,
   Thank you very much