charm - [charm] Error compiling ScotchLB

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Error compiling ScotchLB

  • From: Laércio Lima Pilla <llpilla AT inf.ufrgs.br>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Error compiling ScotchLB
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 12:12:22 -0300

I am compiling the latest version of charm ( git clone git://charm.cs.uiuc.edu/charm.git ) for some load balancing experiments.

After compiling charm, I add ScotchLB on Makefile_lb.sh, run it, run make depends and make charm++. These are the same steps that I've doing for some time, and my scripts were working correctly before.

I get the following error when running make charm++:
make: *** No rule to make target `scotch.h', needed by `ScotchLB.o'.  Stop.

Do you have any idea of what is happening?

Best regards,

Laércio LIMA PILLA

PhD Student at Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS)
Email: laercio.pilla AT inf.ufrgs.br or laercio.lima.pilla AT gmail.com
Tel: +55 54 9973 6313
Website: www.inf.ufrgs.br/~llpilla