charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] Fwd: build arch: mpi-darwin

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] Fwd: build arch: mpi-darwin

  • From: "Casey W. Stark" <caseywstark AT gmail.com>
  • To: Aaron Becker <abecker3 AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: charm <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] Fwd: build arch: mpi-darwin
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 19:34:30 -0700

Just wanted to let everyone know that it works great with gcc 4.6.0 and conv-mach.sh:

CMK_MACOSX=1
CMK_DEFS=' -D_REENTRANT '

CMK_CPP_CHARM="/usr/bin/cpp -P"
CMK_CPP_C="gcc -arch x86_64 -E"
CMK_CC="gcc -fPIC -dynamic -fno-common $CMK_DEFS "
CMK_CXX="g++ -fPIC -dynamic -fno-common $CMK_DEFS "
CMK_CXXPP="g++ -x g++ -E "
CMK_LDXX="$CMK_CXX -multiply_defined suppress $CMK_DEFS "
CMK_XIOPTS=""
CMK_QT="generic64"
CMK_LIBS="-lckqt"
CMK_RANLIB="ranlib"