charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] Flags for load balancing algorithms

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] Flags for load balancing algorithms

  • From: Gengbin Zheng <zhenggb AT gmail.com>
  • To: Laércio Lima Pilla <llpilla AT inf.ufrgs.br>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] Flags for load balancing algorithms
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 21:15:24 -0500

I am not sure what exactly you mean "flag". You mean you want to
create dependence file for a specific load balancer?
Yes, I think you already mentioned it. For a load balancer MyLB, you
write a file named libmoduleMyLB.dep, which contains special link time
command line specific to this load balancer.

Gengbin

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 4:09 PM, Laércio Lima Pilla
<llpilla AT inf.ufrgs.br>