charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] megatest fails for ibverbs and --with-production option

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] megatest fails for ibverbs and --with-production option

  • From: Gengbin Zheng <zhenggb AT gmail.com>
  • To: Thomas Albers <talbers AT binghamton.edu>
  • Cc: Charm Mailing List <charm AT cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] megatest fails for ibverbs and --with-production option
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:13:49 -0500

Ok, great!
This is just the git current version.
I recall I had a fix in the current charm version for intel compiler
for similar reasons that intel compiler optimizes away alloca call
(which we use to move stack pointer). I guess gcc now does the same
thing. But the fix should work now.

Gengbin

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 11:10 AM, Thomas Albers
<talbers AT binghamton.edu>
wrote:
> Hello!
>
>> Can you try the charm version I have in my home directory. It seems to
>> be working.
>
> Yes, this version finished cleanly for me.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

  • Re: [charm] [ppl] megatest fails for ibverbs and --with-production option, Gengbin Zheng, 11/01/2011