charm - [charm] About SDAG working.

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] About SDAG working.

  • From: Yogesh Sonawane <sonawane.yogesh19 AT gmail.com>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] About SDAG working.
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 14:13:08 +0530

Hello,
   I am trying to use structure DAGer in my one of the charm++ code. I went through the Charm++ mannual and
also have seen example given about SDAG. But still i am facing some difficulties to use it as its flow and working
is not getting clearly understood.
     Please can someone help me?  It would be better to have an implementation (any example) with documentation.

Thank you,
Yogesh.