charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] About [reductiontarget]

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] About [reductiontarget]

  • From: Ramprasad Venkataraman <ramv AT illinois.edu>
  • To: SAGAR SHEDGE <sagar.shedge92 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] About [reductiontarget]
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 10:02:54 -0600

Sagar,

- Are you able to observe this behavior when compiling the example program
too?
charm/examples/charm++/typed_reduction

- Please also update your charm from the repository as we fixed a few
bugs in reduction target several weeks ago.

Ram

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 02:38, SAGAR SHEDGE
<sagar.shedge92 AT gmail.com>