charm - [charm] Problems with latest build + lbs

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Problems with latest build + lbs

  • From: Laércio Lima Pilla <llpilla AT inf.ufrgs.br>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Problems with latest build + lbs
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 15:56:27 -0200

I am having some problems with load balancers using Charm++ latest build. Applications and benchmarks that were working correctly are now resulting in seg faults or just stay running forever after a load balancing call. I saw that some changes were made on ckgraph, but I am not sure if it is related to what is happening.

What data should I gather to help report this problem?

Best regards,

Laércio LIMA PILLA

PhD Student at Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS)
Email: laercio.pilla AT inf.ufrgs.br or laercio.lima.pilla AT gmail.com
Tel: +55 54 9973 6313
Website: www.inf.ufrgs.br/~llpilla