charm - [charm] Need help for map_MPIPP function

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Need help for map_MPIPP function

  • From: Rakhi Mangla <rakhi AT cs.uh.edu>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Need help for map_MPIPP function
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:38:09 -0600

Hello

I am doing research for process placement strategies and was looking at
MPIPP algorithm
I looked at cl-ldb/tm_mapping.c file. I would highly appreciate if
someone can provide me some details of the arguments of map_MPIPP function.

Regards
Rakhi

  • [charm] Need help for map_MPIPP function, Rakhi Mangla, 01/10/2012