charm - [charm] Please help MPIPP function

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Please help MPIPP function

  • From: Rakhi Mangla <rakhi AT cs.uh.edu>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Please help MPIPP function
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:50:58 -0600

I am sorry if I am disturbing but I am really need some help.

I need to defend my thesis and before that I need to understand MPIPP
I am able to understand basic algorithm but could not get details for
the parameters.
I would really appreciate if someone can direct me to some kind of
documentation or a sample test code where

ck-ldb/tm_mapping.c file is being used.

Regards
Rakhi

  • [charm] Please help MPIPP function, Rakhi Mangla, 01/11/2012