charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] BGQ Charm++

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] BGQ Charm++

  • From: Edgar Solomonik <solomon AT eecs.berkeley.edu>
  • To: Jeff Hammond <jhammond AT alcf.anl.gov>
  • Cc: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>, charm AT cs.illinois.edu, Jim Phillips <jim AT ks.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] BGQ Charm++
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:09:10 -0700

Thanks for the hint Phil, I always forget xlc needs to be a separate
identifier. I committed the change. The pami version with xlc built
pretty quickly. The BG/Q installations I've worked with so far all
have much faster login nodes than Intrepid/Surveyor did and all
compile times are way down.

Edgar

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 9:56 PM, Jeff Hammond
<jhammond AT alcf.anl.gov>