charm - [charm] Charm++: Internal compiler error with xlc on BlueGene P

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Charm++: Internal compiler error with xlc on BlueGene P

  • From: Qiyou Jiang <qjiang_1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [charm] Charm++: Internal compiler error with xlc on BlueGene P
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:59:18 -0000

I recently tried to build charm++ with xlc on BlueGene P, but ended up with "Internal Compiler error" with ck.C and probably some other files. It seems this problem exists with different versions of charm++.  Can someone help me with a solution for that or point me to the correct version for that platform? I appreciate it!

Thanks,

Qiyou

  • [charm] Charm++: Internal compiler error with xlc on BlueGene P, Qiyou Jiang, 06/21/2012