charm - [charm] Charm++ message priorities

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Charm++ message priorities

  • From: vasudevan rengasamy <vas.renga AT gmail.com>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Charm++ message priorities
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 19:36:59 -0000

Sir,

In HybridAPI, how can I specify that the callback function (invoked after the CUDA kernel execution of a workRequest) is called with high priority so it gets processed immediately?

Can I achieve this by making the callback function an expedited entry method?

Is there a way to specify priority for callback messages?

Please let me know if you need any specific details.

Thanks,
R. Vasudevan,
Super Computation Education and Research Centre,
Indian Institute of Science.