charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] Questions about developing in Charm++

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] Questions about developing in Charm++

  • From: Ramprasad Venkataraman <ramv AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "McCandless, Brian C." <mccandless3 AT llnl.gov>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.illinois.edu" <charm AT cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] Questions about developing in Charm++
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:33:38 -0500

Brian,

Fortunately, both of these are issues on our radar. I believe some of
us here are testing possible fixes to these issues. These should make
it into the next release. We'll let you know once fixes are available
on the main branch of charm's git repository.

Phil, Ralf,
Do chime in if these are already on the master branch.

Ram

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:16 AM, McCandless, Brian C.
<mccandless3 AT llnl.gov>