charm - [charm] Making Charm-related code available online

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Making Charm-related code available online

  • From: Laércio Lima Pilla <llpilla AT inf.ufrgs.br>
  • To: Charm Mailing List <charm AT cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [charm] Making Charm-related code available online
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:42:57 +0200

Dear collegues,

I have two different questions regarding making Charm-related code available online.

The first question is about making our load balancing algorithms available with Charm. Can it be done? What exactly should I provide for that? Who should I contact to discuss this? It would still require some external libraries. We have been porting our load balancers to use our extension of hwloc.

The second question is about us making available online some of the benchmarks that we use for our experiments. There are some that were changed a little to provide additional information. I wanted to make them available online in our project page ( https://forge.imag.fr/projects/hieschella/ ) for the sake of reproducibility. The same questions that I posed above repeat here.

Best regards,

--
Laércio LIMA PILLA

PhD Student at
- Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS) - Brazil
- Grenoble University - France
Email: laercio.pilla AT inf.ufrgs.br or laercio.lima.pilla AT gmail.com
Tel: +33 (0)6 49 87 68 29
Website: www.inf.ufrgs.br/~llpilla

  • [charm] Making Charm-related code available online, Laércio Lima Pilla, 09/24/2012