charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] [ppl-local] Q on Entry method

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] [ppl-local] Q on Entry method

  • From: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "Kale, Laxmikant V" <kale AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: Charm Mailing List <charm AT cs.illinois.edu>, Nikhil Jain <nikhil.life AT gmail.com>, "Miller, Philip B" <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] [ppl-local] Q on Entry method
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 02:16:27 -0600

I just double-checked, and CharmLU does indeed define the same entry
method with when clauses in multiple SDAG entry methods. E.g.
pivotRowSwap() is defined in both factorDiagBlock() and
factorBelowDiagBlock(), pivotBatchDone() is defined in 3 distinct
entry methods, and recvSolveData() in 2. This code works without
trouble.

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Phil Miller
<mille121 AT illinois.edu>