charm - [charm] Broadcast and scatter array to all chares

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Broadcast and scatter array to all chares

  • From: Suyash Garg <suyagarg AT in.ibm.com>
  • To: charm AT cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Broadcast and scatter array to all chares
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 04:32:21 -0000

Dear Sir,

I am implementing K-means Clustering using charm++. I am not able to find
any option to broadcast and scatter the integer array to all the chares.
Please help me.

Thank You,

Regards,
Suyash Garg
Summer Intern
IBM Indian Research Lab
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi

  • [charm] Broadcast and scatter array to all chares, Suyash Garg, 05/22/2013