charm - [charm] automake/autoconf?

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] automake/autoconf?

  • From: Nicolas Bock <nicolasbock AT gmail.com>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] automake/autoconf?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 13:22:28 -0600

Hi list,

our current build system is based on autoconf/automake. We would like to start using Charm++, and ideally, this change would nicely integrate so that we can configure the sources conditionally, depending on whether we want to compile with Charm++ or not.

I am having a hard time though figuring out how to make this work with automake. Has anyone here tried this?

Thanks already,

nick