charm - Re: [charm] charm triangularSolver input

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] charm triangularSolver input

  • From: "Totoni, Ehsan" <totoni2 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "Lifflander, Jonathan Josiah" <jliffl2 AT illinois.edu>, Chulian Zhang <zhang.chul AT husky.neu.edu>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] charm triangularSolver input
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:19:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

The format of the input file is Compressed Sparse Rows (CSR). The first
line contains the number of rows, the number of columns and the number of
non-zeros. The second line is the indices of rows and the third line is
the non-zero values. You can convert different matrices from the Florida
collection (just the lower triangular part).

Good luck,
-Ehsan

On 7/19/13 11:39 PM, "Jonathan Lifflander"
<jliffl2 AT illinois.edu>