charm - [charm] Regarding installation of charm++

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Regarding installation of charm++

  • From: Meenal Borkar <meenal.borkar AT gmail.com>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Regarding installation of charm++
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 20:36:53 +0530

Sir / Madam,

I am trying to install Charm++ on my windows 7 machine, but I am not able to install it on my machine. I am attaching the smart-build.log file for your reference. Please please help me, I want to use charm++ in my research project.

Thanking you in anticipation.

With Best Regards,
--
Meenal A. Borkar