charm - Re: [charm] Invalid machineInfo on disk file!

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Invalid machineInfo on disk file!

  • From: qin guangjun <guangjunster AT gmail.com>
  • To: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>, charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Invalid machineInfo on disk file!
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 00:29:22 +0800

I compiled the simulator base on the webpage(http://charm.cs.illinois.edu/manuals/html/bignetsim/manual.html).

Then, I switched to the directory(BigNetSim/trunk/BlueGene) and executed the make command.
Next, I switched to the directory (BigNetSim/trunk/tmp) and executed the command(./chamrun ./bigsimulator).
However,the exception was threw.

Thanks.
Qin

Could you please give us more complete details of what commands you ran to build and run the code, both the Charm++ runtime system with BigSim and the BigNetSim simulator?

Please refer all correspondence to the mailing list, so that others can provide input as the need arises.

Thanks
Phil