charm - Re: [charm] Trying to run my FMM charm on a Cluster

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Trying to run my FMM charm on a Cluster

  • From: Michael Robson <mprobson AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Mustafa Abdul Jabbar <musbar AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Trying to run my FMM charm on a Cluster
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 14:41:28 -0500

Hello,

Instead of your current mpiexec strategy you might try

++mpiexec ++remote-shell "ibrun"

If that doesn't work you may need to add a -o 0 to tell it to offest 0. So the mpiexec portion would be:

++mpiexec ++remote-shell "ibrun -o 0"

Hope that helps and let us know if you run into any more trouble.

Sincerely,
Michael