charm - [charm] communication between charm and converse

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] communication between charm and converse

  • From: Hrushit Parikh <parikhhrushit AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [charm] communication between charm and converse
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 06:45:10 +0530

I am working on seed balancers in converse. I need to pass information (a variable to be specific) from a charm application to my seed balancer. Is there any way to do this?
So far I know I can use CcdRaiseCondition(int condnum) from my charm application to raise a signal and correspondingly have a CcdCallOnConditionKeep(int condnum, fn, NULL) in the seed balancer to call the required fn whenever the signal is raised. However, is there any way to provide an argument to CcdCallOnConditionKeep from the charm application?

Thank you.

  • [charm] communication between charm and converse, Hrushit Parikh, 07/25/2014