charm - Re: [charm] Live Viz Documentation

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Live Viz Documentation

  • From: Nikhil Jain <nikhil.jain AT acm.org>
  • To: Robert Bird <r.bird AT warwick.ac.uk>
  • Cc: Charm Mailing List <charm AT cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Live Viz Documentation
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 21:39:24 -0700

Hi Robert,

The link you have sent is indeed the most up to date documentation we
have on LiveViz. Please let us know if it appears incomplete or is
lacking details that are blocking your progress. We will make our best
effort to update this page and answer your queries.

--Nikhil

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Robert Bird
<r.bird AT warwick.ac.uk>