charm - Re: [charm] installation problems with gcc compiler

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] installation problems with gcc compiler

  • From: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Björn Töpper <bjoern.toepper AT tu-ilmenau.de>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] installation problems with gcc compiler
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 08:04:57 -0500

Hi Björn,

It would be helpful to see the entire ./build command you ran to be sure of what's going on. In general, though, you probably don't need to specific gcc or mpicxx, since the build system knows sensible defaults for compilers on any given platform. You can just leave those off, and it should work fine.

Phil