charm - Re: [charm] Compiling Charm with Intel MPI

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Compiling Charm with Intel MPI

  • From: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Robert Steinke <rsteinke AT uwyo.edu>
  • Cc: Charm Mailing List <charm AT cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Compiling Charm with Intel MPI
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 17:21:34 -0500

This has actually come up for some other users working with Intel's MPI:
https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/redmine/issues/549
We're trying to work this out in a way that will have the least impact on users who wouldn't otherwise be affected by the incompatibility.

Thanks for the report, and sorry for the trouble it's given you.