charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] compilation problem

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] compilation problem

  • From: "Celso L. Mendes" <cmendes AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Sabrina Bergoch <sabrinabms AT gmail.com>, charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] compilation problem
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 14:43:26 -0600

Sabrina:

This error is not totally surprising, since Metis is not part
of Charm++, and I suspect it cannot be redistributed by UIUC,
due to license issues.

PPLers: is that true? Does one need to download Metis separately,
to have that kind of build to succeed? If so, is that process
documented somewhere?

-Celso