charm - [charm] Load Balancer Destructor

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Load Balancer Destructor

  • From: Amruta kelkar <d2batch AT gmail.com>
  • To: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [charm] Load Balancer Destructor
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:29:18 -0400

I have inserted some performance metric counters in DistributedLB and NeighborLB source and I want to print these to stdout at the end of application. Is there a mechanism such as a destructor which is called for a linked load balancer at the end of the application?

The above load balancers inherit from DistBaseLB and NborLB respectively ( and both these inherit from BaseLB). None of the destructors defined for these classes are being called at end of app.

Thank you very much.

  • [charm] Load Balancer Destructor, Amruta kelkar, 03/23/2015