charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] Charm++ on Arcetri/pacini cluster

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] Charm++ on Arcetri/pacini cluster

  • From: "Evgeniia Belousova -X (ebelouso - AAP3 INC at Cisco)" <ebelouso AT cisco.com>
  • To: Jim Phillips <jim AT ks.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] Charm++ on Arcetri/pacini cluster
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 00:37:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello again,

I found out about ++nodelist and ++nodegroup options, which must be used
for running an app on several nodes.

Can you explain the way RTS picks nodes from a group? What if I, for
example, have 40 nodes listed, but my app needs only 10 of them? Will it
just pick the first 10 nodes?

Evgeniia

On 3/27/15, 5:04 PM, "Evgeniia Belousova -X (ebelouso - AAP3 INC at
Cisco)"
<ebelouso AT cisco.com>