charm - [charm] Synchronizing flushing of collected traces to log files

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Synchronizing flushing of collected traces to log files

  • From: Alexander Frolov <alexndr.frolov AT gmail.com>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Synchronizing flushing of collected traces to log files
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 14:11:53 +0300

Hi!

I am profiling my charm++ application with projections. It works well until I increase the problem size and receive the warnings like that:

Warning: Projections log flushed to disk 4 times on 2 cores: 0 1 .
Warning: The performance data is likely invalid, unless the flushes have been explicitly synchronized by your program.

In this case the trace is corrupted. How can I synchronize it?

Best,
   Alex