charm - [charm] Aout parallel libraries about Charm++

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Aout parallel libraries about Charm++

  • From: 孟 晨 <mengchen AT sccas.cn>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Aout parallel libraries about Charm++
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 10:28:44 +0800

Dear charm group,

My name is Chen Meng, I am a PHD candidate in supercomputing center of
Chinese Academy of Sciences. I am doing some research on charm++ runtime. I
got the information that charm++ can work with serial BLAS or Lapack. And I
want to know if there are some parallel libraries for these numerical
computing,like matrix multiplication or sth.

Best,
Chen

  • [charm] Aout parallel libraries about Charm++, 孟 晨, 08/12/2015