charm - Re: [charm] charmc: eval: line 1: /lib/cpp: not found

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] charmc: eval: line 1: /lib/cpp: not found

  • From: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Jozsef Bakosi <jbakosi AT gmail.com>, charm <charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] charmc: eval: line 1: /lib/cpp: not found
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 11:30:40 -0500

I believe most of our scripts depend on bash and not just a POSIX-compilant shell. If we haven't adapted them to say so explicitly, we probably should.

Is there a separate 'cpp' package containing the C preprocessor on Alpine Linux, separate from the C and C++ compilers? I'm not familiar with that distribution.