charm - [charm] Issues running with tracemode projections on an infiniband linux cluster

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Issues running with tracemode projections on an infiniband linux cluster

  • From: "Kolla, Hemanth NMN" <hnkolla AT sandia.gov>
  • To: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [charm] Issues running with tracemode projections on an infiniband linux cluster
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 17:11:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi,

I'm trying to get some basic profiling of a code but am facing some teething run-time issues when I compile with tracemode projections. I'm running on an infiniband linux cluster in interactive mode, and when I launch the run I get a message

"FIPS integrity verification test failed."

and then it asks me for a passcode again, as though its trying to log me in once again. This happens for a regular executable as well as a *.prj executable.

I built charm++ --with-production and --enable-projections for a verbs-linux-x86_64 target, and that build itself was smooth. I'd be grateful for any help.

Thanks,
Hemanth Kolla.