charm - Re: [charm] Charm++ PUP help

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Charm++ PUP help

  • From: Sam White <white67 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "Gonzalez, Francisco Javier" <fjgonza2 AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.illinois.edu" <charm AT cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Charm++ PUP help
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 09:09:10 -0500

Hi Francisco,

Here are some resources to learn more about PUP routines:

[1] http://charm.cs.illinois.edu/manuals/html/charm++/6.html

[2] http://charmplusplus.org/tutorial/PackUnPackRoutines.html

And to see examples of PUP routines, you can look at the programs distributed with Charm++'s source, located in charm/examples/charm++/. There is a PUP example directory there.

Let us know if you run into any particular issues,
Sam