charm - Re: [charm] Proper use of traceBegin() and traceEnd() functions

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Proper use of traceBegin() and traceEnd() functions

  • From: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "Kolla, Hemanth NMN" <hnkolla AT sandia.gov>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Proper use of traceBegin() and traceEnd() functions
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 22:26:17 -0500

Hi Hemanth,

Could you please post the full definition of move_all_distributed() or
just attach/upload that .ci file? That error makes me think that the
if(...) traceBegin() is outside the serial {} block that seems like
it's supposed to contain it.

Phil

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 8:01 PM, Kolla, Hemanth NMN
<hnkolla AT sandia.gov>