charm - Re: [charm] [EXTERNAL] Re: Proper use of traceBegin() and traceEnd() functions

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [EXTERNAL] Re: Proper use of traceBegin() and traceEnd() functions

  • From: "Kolla, Hemanth NMN" <hnkolla AT sandia.gov>
  • To: "Miller, Philip B" <mille121 AT illinois.edu>, Harshitha Menon <gplkrsh2 AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [EXTERNAL] Re: Proper use of traceBegin() and traceEnd() functions
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 04:50:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi Phil,

Apologies for the error in my pseudo code. As Harshitha wrote, she was able to resolve my issue. Thanks for following up.

Cheers,
Hemanth.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 22, 2016, at 8:28 PM, Harshitha Menon <gplkrsh2 AT illinois.edu> wrote:

Phil, Hemanth had written to me separately about this issue and yes indeed his traceBegin() and traceEnd() was not inside the serial block and adding it inside the serial block fixed his issue.