charm - Re: [charm] Issues trying to run mpi-coexist example

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Issues trying to run mpi-coexist example

  • From: Steve Petruzza <spetruzza AT sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: charm <charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>, Jozsef Bakosi <jbakosi AT gmail.com>, Sam White <white67 AT illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Issues trying to run mpi-coexist example
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 15:18:44 +0300

I cannot build the gni-crayxc (without SMP) because of this error:
#error "Cannot get network topology information on a Cray build. Swap current module xt-mpt with xt-mpt/5.0.0 or higher and xt-asyncpe with xt-asyncpe/4.0 or higher and then rebuild”

and I cannot find these modules on the machine (but I can ask the system administrators about this).

Anyway using the MPI SMP on the XC40 (so without using the XC interconnect) the examples work.