charm - [charm] Link framework on Mac

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Link framework on Mac

  • From: Steve Petruzza <steve.petruzza AT gmail.com>
  • To: charm <charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [charm] Link framework on Mac
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 16:30:02 +0300

Hi,

Is it possible to link against Mac frameworks with charmc?

I am trying to add something like this to the linker, but it seems like it
does not like it:
-F /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/ -F
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/ -framework OpenGL -framework
CoreFoundation -framework QuartzCore -framework Cocoa -framework IoKit

It says: file with unrecognized extension
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/
I guess the -F and -framwork parameters are not supported.

Is there a better way to do this?

Thank you,
Steve

  • [charm] Link framework on Mac, Steve Petruzza, 06/28/2016