charm - Re: [charm] Bug in charmc

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Bug in charmc

  • From: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Nels John Frazier <nfrazie1 AT uwyo.edu>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.illinois.edu" <charm AT cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Bug in charmc
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 12:46:44 -0500

It looks like you're working with generated .ci file code, and the translator is running out of memory. We could probably find ways to reduce its footprint, but the applicable use cases would make that fairly low priority. As a work-around, could you emit each generated module to a separate .ci file and run them through charmc individually?